Wednesday, October 26, 2011

When human wisdom fails...

We can argue with human wisdom until the end of time and still lack the right answers. However, the word of God can be trusted. If you live in Mississippi, you can probably find this very relevant in the midst of a controversial upcoming ballot:

Psalm 139:13-16
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fea...rfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment